There Is No Event Too Big Or Small! Step Right Up And Toss The Dunk Ball!
Dunk Tank Safety Rules
*Please wear flip flops or water shoes when using the dunk tank.
- Water level must be at least 5" from the top of the tank.
- No Standing on the seat!!!
- DO NOT resist when getting dunked, i.e. grabbing sides or front of tank.
- One person at a time on seat.
- DO NOT hit the target with hands.
- DO NOT operate in lightning or a storm.
- People with medical conditions, i.e. Back problems, neck problems, or pregnant woman should not sit on the seat.
- Keep throwers back at least 10 feet.
- Use balls provided, DO NOT use baseballs or other hard balls.
- People under 5 feet and non-swimmers should stay out of the tank.
- The tank should be supervised at all times by an adult who has read and understood the safety rules.
- Clean up spills from areas where people are walking to prevent injury.
- Tank must be drained if left unattended.
- Intoxicated persons or people under the influence of drugs must not be permitted to use or be near the Dunk Tank.
- Advise the Dunked person to move toward the front of the tank after being dunked so that they can avoid hitting their head on the seat.
- When sitting on the seat keep hands and feet forward.
- Keep tank away from electricity at all times.
- Check to make sure seat latch is properly engaged before getting on seat.
- Ensure safety latch is in proper position when tank is not in use.
- Always enter and exit via back steps.
- Dunkees NOT included
- Water NOT provided
- 3 balls included
- 450 gallons
- Takes 45-60 minutes to fill
- 250 Lbs weight limit
- Dunkees must be 16 or older